MTK MT6580 Custom Rom – AOSP custom rom for Mediatek MT6580 Marshmallow Kernel with Linux 3.18.19+
AOSP is android Marsmallow based custom rom for Mediatek MT6580. This rom is very smooth and stable custom for Mediatek MT6580 with great performance and battery backup. AOSP MOD rom is pretty customized rom and it also compatible with Xposed module. If you would like to use this rom on other device you need to port the custom rom properly. You may find the custom rom porting tutorial on navigation menu of this website.
Rom Name : AOSP
Rom Version : Latest
Rom Type : Odexed
Rom Base : Android Open Source Project
Rom OS : Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Required OS : Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Required Chipset : Mediatek MT6580
Required Kernel : Linux 3.18.19+
Build For : MT6580 MM
Rom Status : Stable
Rom Size : 543 MB
Powered By : SU Droid Tech
AOSP Rom Features
– Smooth and Stable
– Dual Sim Card
– Awesome N Panel
– Awesome Settings
– Fm Radio
– Ofline Charging
– Internet Connection
– Audio Recorder
– Video Recorder
– USB Tethering
– Proximity Sensor
– Accelerator Sensor
– Pre Rooted
AOSP Bugs :
– No bugs
If you would like to use AOSP custom rom you need to download this rom given below.
– MT6580 Chipset Development & Porting
– Usman Mughal
– Muhammad Abu Hojaifa
– Estahad MriduL
– SU Droid Tech
How To Install AOSP Custom Rom
- At first download the the custom rom and copy it to your sdcard.
- Backup your stock rom by using any custom recoveries – TWRP/CWM/CTR/CM Recovery
- Go to custom recovery mode ,then go to wipe section and format data and system .
- Now click on install zip and choose the rom from sdcard .
- Wait upto five minutes to complete flashing process.
- Once flashing is completed , reboot your device and wait for booting.
If you need additional help , you may comment below or you may contact us in Facebook discussion group.