XOSP Nougat Custom Rom For Mediatek MT6592 Android Kitkat 4.4.2 Kernel with Linux 3.4.67+
XOSP OS is android Kitkat based custom rom for Mediatek MT6592. This rom is very smooth and stable custom for Mediatek MT6592 with great performance and battery backup. XOSP rom is pretty customized rom and it also stable to use. If you would like to use this rom on other device you need to port the custom rom properly. You may find the custom rom porting tutorial on navigation menu of this website.
- Rom Name : XOSP - Rom Version : Latest Version - Rom Type : Deodexed - Rom Base : CM14/LOS14 - Rom OS Version : Android Nougat 7.1.2 - Rom Status : Stable - Supported Language : Multi Language - Rom Size : 378 MB - Powered By : SU Droid Tech
Required Stock Rom Info :
- Required Android Version : Android Kitkat 4.4.2 - Required Chipset : Mediatek MT6592 - Required Kernel : Linux 3.4.67
- All AOSIP OS Latest Features is available in this rom. - Smooth and Stable - Dual Sim Card - Awesome N Panel - Awesome Settings - Camera - Fm Radio - Ofline Charging - Internet Connection - Audio Recorder - Video Recorder - Headphone - Flashlight - USB Tethering - Proximity Sensor - Accelerator Sensor - Pre Rooted - Wifi - Hotspot - Bluethooth - GPS - MTP - Ril - Vpn - More
AOSIP OS Bugs :
- Camera Fixed - Wifi Fixed - Ril Fixed - Sensors Fixed - Rooted Fixed - Default Storage Fixed - Audio Recording Fixed - Offline Charging Fixed - Hotspot Fixed - Bluetooth Fixed - Simcard Fix - Ussd Fixed - Data Connection Fixed - 2G/3G Switch Fixed - Bluetooth Fixed - Gps Fixed - Sensor Fixed - Auto Rotation Fixed - Vibration Fixed - Google Sign in Issue Fixed - Etc
AOSIP OS Screenshots
If you would like to use XOSP custom rom you need to download this rom given below.
How To Install XOSP Custom Rom
- At first download the the custom rom and copy it to your sdcard.
- Backup your stock rom by using any custom recoveries – TWRP/CWM/CTR/CM Recovery/ Philz Touch Recovery or others.
- Go to custom recovery mode and then go to wipe section and do format data, cache and system.
- Now click on install zip and choose the rom from sdcard .
- Wait upto five minutes to complete flashing process.
- Once flashing is completed , reboot your device and wait for booting.
If you need additional help , you may comment below or you may contact us in Facebook discussion group.