Vernee Apollo Lite Custom Rom – madOS custom rom for Mediatek MT6797 OREO Kernel with Linux 3.18.86
madOS is android OREO based custom rom for Mediatek MT6797. This rom is very smooth and stable custom for Mediatek MT6797 with great performance and battery backup. madOS rom is pretty customized rom. If you would like to use this rom on other device you need to port the custom rom properly. You may find the custom rom porting tutorial on navigation menu of this website.
Rom Name : madOS
Rom Version : 2.1.1
Rom Type : Odexed
Rom Base : AOSP
Rom OS : Android OREO 8.0.1
Required OS : Android OREO 8.0.1
Required Chipset : Mediatek MT6797
Required Kernel : Linux 3.18.86
Ported For : Vernee Apollo Lite
Rom Status : Stable
Rom Size : 464 MB
Powered By : SU Droid Tech
– Smooth and Stable
– Dual Sim Card
– Awesome O Panel
– Awesome Settings
– Fm Radio
– Ofline Charging
– Internet Connection
– Audio Recorder
– Video Recorder
– USB Tethering
– Proximity Sensor
– Accelerator Sensor
madOS Bugs :
– No bugs. It’s Fully Stable.
madOS Changelog :
– Fixed UI lags / hangs
– Fixed deep-sleep
– Fixed screen recording
– Fixed video playback issues
– Updated graphics system
– Improved GSM/LTE signal handling
– Fixed alarms
– Fixed Fm Radio
– Fixed wallpaper scrolling setting in mad-launcher
– Fixed 5 GHz hotspot issues
– Improvements in Bluetooth for A2DP
– Updated included APNs list
If you would like to use madOS custom rom you need to download this rom given below.
– SU Droid Tech
How To Install madOS Custom Rom
- At first download the the custom rom and copy it to your sdcard.
- Backup your stock rom by using any custom recoveries – TWRP/CWM/CTR/CM Recovery
- Full Wipes (don’t come crying f you didn’t ;))
- Install rom (optionally following by GAPPS if you use them)
- Optional: go to wipe –> Advanced Wipe, tick ‘cache’ and klick ‘repair or change File System’ –> change File System –> F2FS –> swipe to the right (hit back several times, and proceed the same way with ‘data’).
- Reboot System
- Wait upto five minutes to complete flashing process.
- Once flashing is completed , reboot your device and wait for booting.
If you need additional help , you may comment below or you may contact us in Facebook discussion group.