This thread is for Spreadtrum Lollipop & KitKat Kernel. This tutorial is created for porting AOSP based ROMs for Spreadtrum Devices. Note that , this tutorial will not work on CM based custom rom.
2. Custom Rom
3. Stock Rom
First Step : System Files
Replace This files Stock Rom to Custom Rom
1. EGL ( Folder)
2. MODULES ( Folder)
From system/usr (optional)
Step 2 :
Replace Boot.img Stock Rom To Custom Rom.
Bug Fixing :
com.android.phone has stop fixing and theme manager bug fixing
1. Unpack Both boot.img (stock and port)
2. Replace spilt.img stock to port
No Audio Fixing
Replace system/etc/tiny_hw from stock to custom rom.
Camera & Flashlight Bug Fixing
1. Open system/lib/hw/camera.sc8830.so with notepad++
2. Find by the the keyword “.so”
3. You will get some lib file name.
4. Check which file is missing on custom rom.
5. Add the missing file on custom rom.
1. Porting Roms
2. Camera and Flashlight Bug Fixing
3. com.android.phone has stop and theme manager fixing